HispanoTech is a not-for profit Canadian corporation with the mission to promote the success of Hispanics in Canada's technology sector. Led by a volunteer-based board of directors, we have a vision to be the voice of Hispanics in Canada's technology sector.
Year Established: 2008
MembershipMembers of my organization live in: Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Total number of members served: 251 - 500
No Membership Fees
Members of Hispanotech enjoy the following benefits:
- networking with other members as well as other associations and people
- an opportunity to contribute to our community and gain valuable Canadian experience by actively participating in our committees
- discounts to all our networking events
- opportunities to win prizes during the events
- opportunities to receive and provide Mentoring
- access to education and training materials or seminars
- subscription to newsletters, publications and career opportunities
- opportunities to increase your visibility by authoring articles in our website and newsletters
Estimated percentage of members that have arrived within the last three years: 91% - 100%LeadersKey contact: Galo Ginocchio
Network Website: http://www.hispanotech.ca
Our main objectives are to bring together Hispanics in Canada's technology markets, assist Hispanics seeking to enter Canada's technology markets, promote the reputation of Hispanics in Canada's technology field, support the development and advancement of Hispanic in Canada's technology field, and recognize the contributions of Hispanics in Canada's technology field.