Sign up as a mentor for National Mentoring Month
January is National Mentoring Month! What better time to build your leadership and coaching skills by signing up as a mentor?
Mentoring can bring many benefits for the mentee – but it’s a fantastic experience for the person doing the mentoring too. Giving just a few hours of your time to mentor an internationally educated professional can help you develop as a leader in today’s culturally diverse workplace. You’ll have a coach to support you through the mentoring relationship, plus access to online resources and our professional development series.
We are currently looking for people in the following professions to join our program as mentors:
- Biologists and related scientists
- Purchasing managers, purchasing officers, retail and wholesale technical sales buyers and specialists
- Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers
- Transportation managers
- Financial auditors, accountants
- Construction managers
- Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health