Writing Killer Web Content
Date: November 17, 2016
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Sharpen your pencils and take out your notebooks. This hands-on workshop will get you and your website working.
Website content is the often overlooked sister of great design. Your web copy needs to promote your business, attract your ideal clients, and represent you in the best light. Helen Tremethick will show you how in this full-day workshop. The workshop is limited to just 15 participants, so you'll have plenty of access to the instructor.
We'll brainstorm, write lists, discuss direction, and go through the nitty-gritty of building your unique voice. You'll also build confidence and acquire the tools you need to ensure your online message is clear and consistent.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a professional content strategist and website writer
- delicious catered lunch
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a writing reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: Computers are optional for this class. You can bring a laptop, a pen and paper, a chalk tablet, a personal scribe, or whatever method of note-taking helps get those creative juices flowing.
November 17, 2016
Contact details for the event:
Contact email@example.com for general inquiries