Writing Killer Web Content
Date: June 6, 2015
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Who should attend:
Network leaders, General public
Who might be interested in this event?
Sharpen your pencils and take out your notebooks. This hands-on workshop will get you and your website working.
Website content is the often overlooked sister of great design. Your web copy needs to promote your business, attract your ideal clients, and represent you in the best light. Helen Tremethick of The Communications Distillery will show you how in this full-day workshop. The workshop is limited to just 15 participants, so you’ll have plenty of access to the instructor.
We’ll brainstorm, write lists, discuss direction, and go through the nitty-gritty of building your unique voice. You’ll also build confidence and acquire the tools you need to ensure your online message is clear and consistent.
Computers are optional for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional content strategist and website writer
- small class size
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- delicious catered lunch
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
June 5, 2015
Contact details for the event:
General inquiries: email@example.com The general inquiry email will be checked 9-5, Monday-Friday (Toronto time).