Workshop - Business Blogging and Content Marketing
Date: September 30, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Savvy business owners and marketers know that business blogging is an essential part of a modern digital marketing strategy. So why does it often fall to the bottom of the priority list?
Join us for this class taught by professional blogger and online marketing expert Wendy Kam Marcy. You'll discover exactly what blogging and content marketing can do for your business or organization and how to create your own unique voice in a crowded space. Learn about content development and topics that drive traffic, and setting up an editorial schedule that is actually manageable. Understand how to recruit and work with the best guest bloggers and top influencers, and how to host contests and giveaways. And finally, discover how to measure your blog's performance, so you know what's working as you blog your way to business success.
Note: Laptops aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but they are welcome if you wanted to follow along.
This class is perfect for you if:
- you're blogging on behalf of a business or corporation
- you want to learn to use blogging to build a business's presence online
This class is not right for you if:
- you already have a hobby or semi-professional blog, or are thinking of starting one*
- you want to become a part-time or full-time blogger*
- you want to learn how to make money from your blog*
*Psst! You can learn that stuff (and more) in Camp Tech's Business of Blogging class.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a professional blogging expert
- small class size
- a digital Business Blogging reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
September 29, 2015
Contact details for the event:
General inquiries: email@example.com