Wordpress Refresher Workshop
Date: February 23, 2016
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Are your WordPress skills a little rusty? Has it been a while since you logged in to your site? Confused about where to go and what to do? Previous attendees of Camp Tech's WordPress for Beginners class(or anyone looking for a quick WordPress skills tuneup) are invited to join us for this new 3-hour WordPress Refresher Workshop. Expert WordPress instructors will review the core concepts of WordPress pages and posts, navigation menus, and how themes and plugins can change various aspects of your website. They'll also cover best practices for updates, security, backups, and website accessibility, and recap tips on uploading files, optimizing images, embedding Google Maps, and more. There will be lots of time for questions and theme/plugin recommendations.
Note: Laptops and access to a WordPress website are required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a WordPress expert
- small class size
- a digital WordPress reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
February 22, 2016
Contact details for the event:
If you have any questions, visit http://camptech.ca/pages/contact