Home > Who You Are Matters!
Who You Are Matters!
Date: March 9, 2016
Time: 6:15 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: CareerCycles Office 873 Broadview Ave, Toronto Unit 201 (second floor)
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Developed using CareerCycles’ evidence-based holistic & narrative method of practice, which has helped 4,000+ career clients since 2000, the Who You Are Matters!® game sparks meaningful conversation and helps you connect the dots in your professional & personal life. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Clarity into what’s most important to you, including your unique strengths, desires, personal qualities, interests, assets, influences/roles, organized within your Career Sketch™
- Your own Career Statement™, a succinct and positive statement including professional vocabulary for authentic communication
- Full-colour Guidebook to support and simplify your experience
- Clear next steps to answer your important ‘what next?’ questions
- A fun, meaningful evening through positive interaction with like-minded individuals
March 9, 2016
Contact details for the event: