Home > Webinar: Legal Basics for Your Business
Webinar: Legal Basics for Your Business
Date: May 17, 2016
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Professions: Business, Multi-profession
If you’re new to Canada and starting a business, there are many legal questions to ask yourself. Talking to a lawyer is a core first step for newcomer entrepreneurs to learn about the legal basics for businesses in Canada. It’s important early preparation that prevents later problems, and is a key component of good business planning.
Join the Legal Basics for Your Business webinar and learn from two experts in legal and business planning to help you start your business right.
- How legal planning fits into your business planning
- The right legal questions to ask at the start of your business
- What legal challenges to expect down the road, and how to prevent them
- The legal programs and services, including pro bono support, available to you
- Matthew Wiens, Director, Corporate Pro Bono Programs, Pro Bono Ontario
- A business planning expert
May 16, 2016
Contact details for the event: