Social Media for Nonprofits Conference - Toronto
Date: June 26, 2012
Time: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Who should attend:
Network leaders, Partners
Social Media for Nonprofits is joining forces with Net Change Week, Canada’s premier event on social tech for social change. The week-long series of events features training workshops, evening programming with guest speakers, lab sessions, and plenty of opportunity for networking.
Thanks to the generous support of oursponsors, your registration fee of just US$95 – $175 includes access to the 9:15am – 5pm conference, facilitated networking sessions with other attendees and experts, continental breakfast, lunch, and beverages. Sign up now to join us in Toronto.
Here is a sampling of the topics that will be addressed in the keynotes, seminars, case studies, and workshops:
- Insight Into the Latest, High Profile Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Harnessing Social Networks to Recruit Staff and Volunteers
- Resource Review of Low-Cost and Free Social Media Tools
- Monitoring and Optimizing the Impact of your Campaigns
- Social Email Campaigns: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Tweets that Travel: The Essential Skill of Viral Writing
- Using Social Media for Lobbying and Advocacy
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Maximizing your Facebook Presence
- Fundraising with Social Media
All sessions are designed to provide attendees with concrete insights and takeaways, showcasing best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and free, helpful resources for nonprofits and causes.
June 26, 2012
Contact details for the event: