Occupation Specific Language Training Program - Technology
Date: September 28, 2015
Time: All Day
Location: Humber Community Employment Services (Jane and Wilson) North York Sheridan Mall, 1700 Wilson Ave., Toronto, ON M3L 1B2
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Professions: Information Technology (IT)
OSLT is a FREE language training program for newcomers to Ontario.
These courses will help you to:
- Develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills
- Understand and function effectively in the Technology and Project Management workplaces in Ontario
- Interact effectively with supervisors, colleagues, and clients
- Competently give and receive information by email and telephone
- Position yourself to get a job, through career assistance and job connections
- Increase your language proficiency for seeking admission into Bridging Programs
These courses are for you if:
- Your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8)
- You are a Permanent Resident or Protected Person
- You have training or experience in a relevant field of technology or project management
September 21, 2015
A CLB assessment that verifies a language level between 6 - 8 is required prior to admission.
Contact details for the event:
Contact Beth Cook for more information regarding registration: firstname.lastname@example.org 416-675-6622 x 2987