LinkedIn for Business
Date: June 16, 2016
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation 192 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
LinkedIn is the world’s largest business networking site. Do you know what to publish to create a strong presence? In this class, you’ll learn what to post (and what NOT to post), the proper etiquette for making quality connections and key ways to help convert business without being sales-y. The class will focus on individual LinkedIn pages, but will touch briefly on business pages as well. Join LinkedIn Specialist, Professor of Social Media, and Principal of PUNCH!media Leslie Hughes for this fun class that will cover all the basics. You’ll walk away feeling confident and have actionable steps you can implement right away to dominate as a thought-leader in your industry.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a LinkedIn specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.
June 15, 2016
Contact details for the event:
General Inquiries: 1-888-326-5443 email@example.com