Intro to Google Analytics
Date: November 9, 2016
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation, 192 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2C2
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Want to know the secret to making your website better than your competition's? It's not the code, it's not your online marketing, it's not even your design. Successful businesses spend time analyzing their web traffic stats, sources, page performance and so much more using Google Analytics.
In this 3-hour Intro to Google Analytics class, you'll learn how to get Google Analytics set up and installed properly, create custom views, create segments to compare data and configure simple goals for your website. Discover how to generate reports that will give you valuable insight into your site's visitors and their behaviour, so you can help your website perform to its potential.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a Google Analytics specialist
- small class size
- a digital Google Analytics reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
November 8, 2016
Contact details for the event:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries