Date: March 28, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: 639 Queen Street West, 3rd Floor, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Join Adobe Certified Expert Paul Kelly for this fun and hands-on workshop. Building on the skills learned in Camp Tech's Photoshop for Beginners class, we'll examine more efficient ways to edit and retouch images. Using Photoshop's sophisticated content-aware tools, you'll learn how to add background and remove unwanted items from a photo, just like the pros do. Discover how to make professional adjustments using layers and masks (so you can isolate and change certain parts of a picture) and utilize more advanced aspects of the program including working with your digital camera's RAW files. We'll also explore many of the ways that working with non-destructive smart objects can increase flexibility and make your life easier.
Note: This workshop requires a basic understanding of Photoshop and layers. Camp Tech's Photoshop for Beginners class (or equivalent experience) is a prerequisite. Laptops (either Mac or PC are fine) are mandatory for this class, and they must have Adobe Photoshop CC (not Photoshop Elements) installed on them. You can get a free trial version of the software on Adobe's website.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by an Adobe Certified Expert
- small class size
- a digital Photoshop reference guide and sample files
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
March 28, 2017
Contact details for the event:
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org