Intermediate InDesign: Building Bigger Documents
Date: November 30, 2016
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation, 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2C2
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Learn how to make a brochure or multi-page document (like a user manual, reference guide, or even an ebook) in this intermediate level InDesign class. Adobe Certified Expert Instructor Paul Kelly will teach you how to use master pages, templates, libraries, and styles to speed up your workflow and keep your design consistent across multiple pages. You'll learn how to import and format a table (or create one from scratch), as well as new ways to work with imported text and graphics. Finally, we'll review exporting to PDF and look at other possible destinations for your content (such as ebooks, websites, and even apps).
Note: This workshop requires a basic understanding of InDesign. Camp Tech's Desktop Publishing with InDesign class (or equivalent experience) is a prerequisite. Laptops (either Mac or PC are fine) are mandatory for this class, and they must have Adobe InDesign installed on them. You can get a free trial version of the software on Adobe's website.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by an Adobe Certified Expert
- small class size
- a digital reference guide and sample files
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
November 29, 2016
Contact details for the event:
Contact email@example.com for general inquiries