Home > HOW TO BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND FOR PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
HOW TO BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND FOR PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
Date: May 4, 2017
Time: 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: North York Civic Centre, Committee Room #1, North York, ON M2N 6K8
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Organized by:M-Bridge Culture Integration Society for Professionals
"HOW TO BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND FOR PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS" - A Power Joint Networking Event
Acclaimed Author and Guest Speaker, Patti Pokorchak will touch upon a very interesting and relevant topic for everyone.
* Know and Use Your Personal Brand to Land Your Ideal Job!
* What does your personal brand say about you?
* How do you determine your brand?
* What is your ideal job?
* How do you figure it out?
* What’s next?
About Speaker Patti Pokorchak, MBA
* Passionate about helping entrepreneurs, especially new immigrants to Canada
* First Generation Canadian
* Lived in Germany and England for a decade
* Worked as an executive search partner (headhunter) and started 11 businesses in 25 years
* Author of “The Accidental Farmer” which is NOT about farming.
* It’s about an entrepreneurial life and wacky ideas that worked to build a $1million business!
To learn more about Patti, please see: http://smallbizsalescoach.ca
May 4, 2017
Contact details for the event:
Sophie Duan 416-358-9824 firstname.lastname@example.org www.m-bridge.org