Grow Your Business Using Instagram
Date: February 11, 2016
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Did you know that Instagram (the popular photo-sharing app) isn't just for personal use? Top brands are using Instagram to attract scores of new followers and grow their businesses.
Grab your smartphone, install the free Instagram app, and join us for a new hands-on workshop. You'll pick up marketing tips and develop best practices as you explore the latest trends and advertising opportunities available on Instagram. Learn how create, edit and share irresistible images (and video) that will appeal to your target audience. Discover how to use hashtags to grow your following and engage with other users to build a community. Whether you’re new to Instagram or you want to take your existing profile to the next level, this workshop will help you build your business or personal brand on Instagram like a superstar.
Note: A smartphone with the Instagram app installed is required for this class.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a professional Social Media expert
- small class size
- a digital Instagram reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
February 10, 2016
Contact details for the event:
If you have any questions, visit http://camptech.ca/pages/contact