Home > Graphic Design Hacks for Nonprofits
Graphic Design Hacks for Nonprofits
Date: April 14, 2015
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Who should attend:
Creating professional event posters, annual reports and blog images are easy when you have the right talent and the right tools (ie. Adobe Photoshop), but what if your nonprofit is not equipped with them? No problem!
Join us on April 14th to learn how good design can elevate your nonprofit’s brand, and how to create modern and professional graphics by using day-to-day Office programs, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
At this session, you will learn:
• How elements and principles of design affect your brand online (& offline!)
• Tips and tricks on using Office programs to design modern & professional posters
• Which design compositions will help you create better graphics
• Design tools and resources
Who should attend?
• Program staff & volunteers at nonprofits, charities and social enterprises who do not have access to state-of-the-art design programs. This event is also for anyone who is interested in improving their organization’s collateral materials!
• This event will be live streamed, so you can attend no matter where you are! Joining is easy as there is no need to RSVP; just go to http://www.livestream.com/techsoupcanada around 5:30pm Eastern Time.
Joyce Hsu, Communications Lead at TechSoup Canada
Joyce oversees TechSoup Canada's external communications including social media, blogs, graphics, events and emails. With experience in the charitable sector, Joyce understands the impact tech can have on nonprofit staff from all levels (having been an event planner, program coordinator and fundraiser in a previous life). She has a deep love for the world of philanthropy and seeks to help the nonprofit sector be more efficient and effective with technology.
$5.00 (Pay in cash at the door. Receipts available.)
April 13, 2015
If you RSVP and find out later that you can’t attend, please change your RSVP to “Not Attending” to accommodate others who may be interested.
Contact details for the event: