Date: August 26, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Want to know the secret to making your website better than your competition’s? It’s not the code, it’s not your online marketing, it’s not even your design. Successful businesses spend time analyzing their web traffic stats, sources, page performance and so much more using Google Analytics.
Go from “noob” to “advanced super amazing power user” (yes, this is a technical term) in this new 3-hour Google Analytics class. Instructor Adam Green will explain the whole process as you set up Google Analytics, learn how to set goals, create filters, track events and build advanced reports to make your life EASIER and make your website perform to its potential.
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Google Analytics specialist
- small class size
- a digital Google Analytics reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
August 26, 2015
Contact details for the event:
Contact us at email@example.com