Desktop Publishing with Indesign
Date: September 21, 2016
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation, 3rd Floor, 585 Dundas St East, Toronto, ON M5A 2B7
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Stop making your posters, postcards and brochures in Microsoft Publisher! Learn to use the software that pro designers use: Adobe InDesign. In this introductory level class, Adobe Certified Expert instructor Paul Kelly will teach you how to make a double-sided postcard using InDesign. You'll discover how to bring in graphics, format text, and export a PDF file that's ready to send to the printer. After this fun and interactive class, you'll be able to produce your own professional-quality print material.
Note: This workshop is for beginners, and no previous Adobe or graphics experience is necessary. It is a fast-paced class, and you should be familiar with basic tasks on your laptop (how to open, save and organize your files). You must bring your own laptop (Mac or PC are fine) and have Adobe InDesign installed on it. You can get a free trial version on Adobe's website.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by an Adobe Certified Expert
- small class size
- a digital InDesign reference guide and sample files
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
September 21, 2016
Contact details for the event:
Contact email@example.com for questions.