Career Mentoring Bootcamp
Date: February 12, 2016
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Metro Hall - Room 303 55 John Street Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Looking for a Job?, Shifting Careers? Or tired of being Underemployed?
It doesn’t matter if you are a fresh newcomer or have been in Canada for long time, this event is for you!
We will cover the following:
- What is and how to use a 90-day Game Plan
- What is and how to use the 100-points system
- How to do Networking using the Value based professional networking model (Why is important to stop asking people to marry us on the first date)
- How to do Information Interviews and create your own Relationship Management system
- How to find mentors and why we should have many of them
- Fundamentals and common sense (Because sometimes common sense is not that common)
And of course we will have time to practice and Network with lots of really interesting people If you are interested, please R.S.V.P as the space is limited.
We will send an email before the meeting with information about the event and the people that will be participating. Please feel free to share your LinkedIn Profile Address/link and anything you would like to share about yourself. This will help to have a better networking event and develop relationships faster.
February 11, 2016
Contact details for the event:
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to send us an email to info@UnstoppableMe.ca