The Business Of Blogging
Date: January 28, 2016
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Centre for Social Innovation 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Are you a newbie blogger? Or maybe you're stuck in a rut where you write for hours only to get free swag?
This highly engaging class will take you beyond the basics of Blogging 101 and will answer practical questions such as: How do I turn my hobby blog into a business? How do I generate content that people will actually read? How do I get more clicks on my blog? How do I leverage social media as a promotional tool? How does affiliate marketing and selling ad space (like Google AdSense) really work? How should I approach advertisers and what should I charge? AND the million dollar question: how do I get more than just free products, and actually make money from my blog? In this fun and interactive workshop, we'll look at real blogs as case studies, and you can expect to walk away with a real plan to take your blog to the next level.
Note: Laptops aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but they are welcome if you wanted to follow along.
This class is perfect for you if:
- you already have a hobby or semi-professional blog, or are thinking of starting one
- you want to become a part-time or full-time blogger
- you want to learn how to make money from your blog
This class is not right for you if:
- you're blogging on behalf of a business or corporation*
- you want to learn to use blogging to build a business's presence online*
*Psst! You can learn that stuff (and more) in Camp Tech's Business Blogging and Content Marketing class.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a professional blogging expert
- small class size
- a digital Blogging reference guide
- a chance for you to network with otheråÊbloggers
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
January 27, 2016
Contact details for the event:
If you have any questions, visit http://camptech.ca/pages/contact