Home > BUSINESS ACCELERATION FOR START-UPS AND HIGH GROWTH COMPANIES
BUSINESS ACCELERATION FOR START-UPS AND HIGH GROWTH COMPANIES
Date: February 17, 2016
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: IQ Partners - 144 Front Street West, Suite 600 Toronto, Ontario M5J 2L7 Canada
Who should attend:
Network leaders, General public
Who might be interested in this event?
For its second event of the year, the Toronto French Business Network is hosting a panel discussion on accelerator best practices for startups and high growth companies. Get valuable insights from venture capitalists and successful entrepreneurs and grow your network!
· How to manage growth with limited resources?
· When asking for money?
· What is the difference between a good co-founder and a good guy?
· What matters in your business model?
· Entrepreneur Venture - Eric In, Senior Advisor for North America, Investment Director
· Odyssey France - Arnaud Lejeune, Co-founder
· Odyssey Canada - Gregory Ogorek Co-founder
Tickets are free for TFBN members (promotional code sent by email), $15 for entrepreneurs and startups and $20 for others.
February 16, 2016
Contact details for the event:
Toronto French Business Network