Build an online store with Shopify
Date: October 9, 2016
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: entre for Social Innovation, 192 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2C2
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Shopify is a powerful commerce platform for online and in store sales that's used by over 250,000 retailers worldwide (including Camp Tech - our own site is built with Shopify). It has its own payment solution to accept credit cards, and Shopify stores work beautifully on mobile devices (so people can shop on their smartphones). Shopify is the best choice for small business owners who want to set up online sales quickly and easily.
Join us for this workshop and build an online store in just one day using Shopify. Learn how to get Shopify set up, select and customize your store's template, load in products, and add Shopify Apps for shipping, marketing and more. This workshop is packed with practical tips for using Shopify, all without needing to touch a line of code.
Note: Laptops are required for this workshop.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- high quality instruction by a professional web developer
- delicious catered lunch
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a digital Shopify reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
October 8, 2016
Contact details for the event:
For General inquiries, please contact email@example.com