Annual Career, Education and Settlement Fair
Date: June 15, 2015
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
The 5th Annual Scotiabank Career, Education and Settlement Fair is set for June 15, 2015, in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.. If you’re a recent immigrant to Canada, this is an event you don’t want to miss. There will be exhibitors, speakers’ workshops, a resumé clinic and more activities designed to help you on your path to success in Canada. At the Fair, presented by Scotiabank in association with Centennial College, you can interact directly with representatives from settlement agencies, educational institutes, employers and recruitment agencies. Our other major sponsors include British Council-IELTS, MEDISYS and IDP-IELTS.
Who should come to the Fair?
Newcomers in any industry can visit the Career, Education and Settlement Fair with the hope of getting all the information they need to find a job, upgrade educational qualification or accreditation and settle successfully in Canada. You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- employed, under-employed or unemployed — with professional qualifications looking for a job
- holding valuable foreign work experience and technical skills
- looking for a career change upon arrival in Canada
- looking for continuing-education to advance career prospects
- internationally trained candidates
- attracted to self-employment and entrepreneurship
- interested to go back to school
- interested in relocating within Canada
- interested in internships — paid or unpaid in volunteering in the GTA
- bilingual (English-French)
- interested in getting career information, advice and support
June 10, 2015
Contact details for the event:
Contact Ricky Bajaj at email@example.com / 905-273-8170 or 416-856-6304; or Alla Gordeeva at firstname.lastname@example.org / 778-558-3397 for details on how you can participate.