Accessing Careers in Information Communications Technology
Date: May 16, 2012
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Metro Hall (55 John Street) Toronto
Who should attend:
Who might be interested in this event?
Professions: Information Technology (IT), Other
Pathways to Success for Immigrants
“Accessing Careers in Information Communications Technology”
Free Seminar for internationally-educated individuals interested in careers in Information Communications Technology.
Presenters will provide you with an overview of various career pathways, opportunities and advice for immigrants interested in careers in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in Canada:
- An overview of the ICT field in Canada
- Different career pathways and opportunities in ICT
- An employers’ perspective on how to access skilled jobs in ICT
- A newcomers’ experience of success in ICT
- Practical advice and steps for how to utilize your international education and experience
- Information about services and supports for employment, education and training
All are welcome, you must register to secure your spot.
Light refreshments will be served.
Wednesday May 16th, 2012 6-8pm
Metro Hall (55 John Street) Toronto
May 16, 2012
Contact details for the event:
World Education Services tel: 416-972-0070 http://www.wes.org/ca/info/eventregistration.asp?id=5162012